Participant of ASNO 2023 is required to create a personal account first for registration online and submit abstracts. Login with valid personal email and password to proceed further. The registration of personal account and data are related to Certification procurement.
CLOSING REGISTRATION ONLINE : Before 15 October 2023
Adhering to Regulation of Bank Indonesia (RBI) NO.17/3/PBI/2015 regarding the Mandatory use of the Rupiah within the Republic of Indonesia (RI), all payments in this event registration should be made or converted to in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah).
- (Domestic) Direct Bank Transfer. Make your payment transfer to the appropriate event Bank Account for the mentioned Event. The Bank Account detail may be found in the Checkout page. Registrants should pay bank transfer charges; otherwise, the registration receipt will not be issued due to less payment.
- (Overseas) Wise Transfer. Overseas Participant is recommended to the cheap, fast way to send money abroad using Wise. The core experience of using Wise is faster, cheaper, and more convenient than any abroad money transfer. The Bank Account detail may be found in the Checkout page. Registrants should pay bank transfer charges; otherwise, the registration receipt will not be issued due to less payment.
- (Overseas) PayPal. Overseas Participant payment is also available by PayPal for the faster and safer way to send online payment with the Debit/Credit Card
Please note that the registration will be valid once the amount is effectively received in our bank account. The validation of your registration complete status takes approximately 2-3 working days.
ALLIANCE GROUP REGISTRATION
While INASNO is calling its Alliance Societies Members for the exclusive package on registration, the Society’ secretariat should communicate with our Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for handling Group Registration via back-office.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
- ASNO 2023’s documents & materials: Proceedings Book with Speakers’ abstracts, along with other available digital documents
- Access to all related programs such as Breaks/Lunch and Dinner programmed, Exhibition and E-Poster
- E-Certificate that has been accredited by Indonesian Medical Association will be provided when the event is concluded.
REGISTRATION STEP BY STEP
- Please sign-up an account for the ASNO 2023
- All Participants are required to have an active account to register for ASNO 2023 and submit Abstract
- Login with valid email and password to proceed further
- If you have forgotten password, please click Forgot My Password and provide the relevant information to receive your password
- Participants can view transactions through MY ACCOUNT on their respective dashboards
- In order to proceed, Participants will receive notification emails related to transactions and account information in the email
About My Account
– Participants can view transactions through MY ACCOUNT on their respective dashboards
– When the registration proceed, Participants will receive notification emails related to transactions and account information in the email.
– For more complete information, please see the following page FAQ
- Participants can Login to re-access their account and click “Confirm Payment”, and upload proof of payment (JPG; PNG; PDF) of a maximum of 2 MB or contact the Secretariat via WhatsApp +62811882080 by sending a photo of the proof of transfer.
- It may take up to 3 working days for the Secretariat to verify the transaction. Changes in payment status can be seen in MY ACCOUNT and/or subsequent email notifications.
The deadline for payment is 14 days after the registration submission or 3 days before event date. Unpaid registration will cause the participant’s name to be deleted automatically by the system. The new registration will be applied upon the current rate of ASNO 2023.
ON SITE REGISTRATION
Participants who wish to register after the closing date of 15 October 2023, kindly contact the Secretariat on WhatsApp +62811882080 or email to email@example.com for back-office assistance.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION & REFUND
Notification of cancellation of registration for ASNO 2023’s participants must be made in writing by email to the secretariat. The registration fee will be refunded with the following cancellation conditions:
– Cancellation 30 days before the event – 50% payment will be refunded
– Less than 30 days & during the Event – No refund of registration fee
– Participants who have completed the payment but not attending the event will not get a refund for registration fee