Call for Abstracts is now open
CALL FOR FREE PAPER ABSTRACT
To enhance the scientific value of its ASNO 2023 that will be held from Friday – Sunday, 27 – 29 October 2023, Indonesian Society for Neuro-Oncology (INASNO) invites all participants to communicate their research and updates in the field of Neuro-Oncology in Oral Presentation and E-Poster.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE | EXTENDED TO 31 AUGUST 2023
- All abstracts must be original work.
- The paper must not have been previously published prior to ASNO 2023.
- No abstracts will be considered after the closing deadline.
- Presenting author of abstract must be registered as ASNO 2023 Registrant.
- Presentation Type: Oral & E-Poster. The Scientific Committee will determine whether the Abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given by the Author’s preference.
ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDELINES
All Abstracts must be submitted online with Microsoft Word file attachment, with the following preparation:
- Abstracts must be typed in English; Arial font size 11pt and single spacing.
- The Abstract must not exceed the 300 word limit excluding the title and authors.
- Abstract title is using UPPER CASE (Capital Letters).
- Authors’ full name shall be written by first name and followed by family name in upper and lower case.
- Primary author(s) is the first mentioned, and underlined for presenting author.
- Affiliation details in sequence for department, institution/hospital, city/state, country.
- Avoid using non standard abbreviations, unfamiliar terms; symbols or acronyms not easily understood by general readers. Non-standard abbreviations must be defined in full at their first appearance.
- Use generic name of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Table/Graphs/Diagram should not be included in the abstract.
- References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references.
- The content of scientific research abstracts is four paragraphs body that briefly state as follow:
- OBJECTIVE: State concisely why the study was conducted.
- METHOD: Indicate the locale, sample number, principal test(s) performed, and the types of statistical analysis employed.
- RESULT: confirm or refute the hypothesis, supported by statistic if appropriate
- CONCLUSION: State the effect of the study on future patient management or understanding of basic process
- Abstract submission is also valid for Case Report with the content of Abstract in three paragraphs body that briefly state as follow:
- OBJECTIVE: State concisely why this case is being reported and its novelty or clinical relevance.
- CASE: Case description
- CONCLUSION: Briefly summarize the clinical impact and/or implications of this case and provide suggestions for the clinical area, precautions that should be taken, or interesting topics for future research.
HOW TO SUBMIT ABSTRACT ON-LINE
- Visit abstract submission page here and fill in all the required fields.
- Click upload button and choose the abstract’s file from your local computer – we strongly recommend for word-processor software – then click “Submit” to complete the submission process
- Acceptable file formats are in .doc/docx file, the maximum file size is 2 MB. Please note that uploading file may take a while depending on traffic and your internet connection.
To encourage Domestic Participants of Indonesia, the Organizing Committee of ASNO 2023 decided to give 30% discount of registration ASNO 2023 for Domestic Abstract Presenters.
The Abstract submission topics are related to these area of interest
- Radiation Oncology
- Hematology Medical Oncology
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
- Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Acceptance of abstracts will be notified with email notification to the nominated email address.
- The confirmation of abstracts will be acknowledged by official email to nominated email address at the latest before 10 September 2023 after reviewed by the Free Paper Coordinator to be allocated in either oral or poster upon category; quality, clarity, and relevance for the audience, as well as the significant of paper
- When the abstract is accepted, the Secretariat will manage the domestic candidate’s registration with the discount through our back-office
WITHDRAWAL / CHANGES
- Abstract is allowed to be edited for one time only. The edited Abstract should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: [ASNO 2023] Revised Abstract (Author Name) at the latest 31 August 2023.
- Should you wish to withdraw your Abstract, please email to email@example.com
- Withdrawal/changes will not be possible after the above mentioned date.
- Automatic cancellation will be made when the registration payment is not completed by 15 September 2023
- The presenting Author must follow registration procedure in order to ensure their Abstract(s) is included in the final program. The uncommitted registration will cause the disqualification of Abstract and will not be published accordingly. Registration payment deadline is 15 September 2023.
- Received Abstracts will be published in e-Program & Abstract Book.
- The committee reserves the right to edit the abstract format for uniformity regarding publication
BEST FREE PAPER PRESENTATIONS
- All the Free Paper Presentations will be pre-sided by Panel of Juries upon schedule
- The best paper presented will be rewarded the cash prizes
- The result of winning presentations will be formally announced on at Closing Remark on Sunday, 29 October 2023. The winner Presenters will be further contacted by Secretariat for administrative purpose.